Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
• Execute CRM plan, ensuring it is delivering the best experience that will create customer engagement and loyalty
• Database management enhancing data capture
• Analyse and deliver CRM reports, mapping out target audience and persona to improve business performance
• Communicating our value to all parties in delivering overall business targets
• Delivering highly targeted CRM campaigns to drive value for both customers and the business.
• Define the CRM roadmap, managing and executing key projects from beginning to end
• Work with different stakeholders, internal and external, to maximise our product offering and improve business performance
• Oversee targeted retention programs that will increase loyalty and retention
• Devise strategies for optimising the data capture from email / SMS / push notification subscribers in order to optimise list growth and improve sales
• Research and recommend new strategic CRM opportunities
• Work closely with other teams in understanding the digital marketing strategies for any cross over campaigns
• Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
• Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
• Exercise responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the Minor Food.
• Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
• Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
• Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills are a must combined with a disciplined experience background;
• Deep understanding in SEM, social, mobile marketing, programmatic and alike
• Innovation and ideas and working as part of a team are essential;
• Willing to learn quickly and adapt to the exciting challenges in working across different brands
• Good professional judgement and confidence in dealing with external and internal stakeholders and different parties;
• Master/Degree holder in Media Advertising/ Communications or relevant subjects;
• Over 5 years of related experience with 3 years in Managerial grade or above at least;