Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
The TA Coordinator will provide administrative supports to Talent Acquisition Team in all aspects of hiring process, administrative tasks, coordinative tasks, scheduling interviews, pre-employment assessment tasks, communicating candidate status, and administrative support of Talent Acquisition ATS system. The Coordinator ensures that all hiring is submitted timely and accuracy. The Coordinator assists with any ad hoc duties and/or any project assignments.
- Support admin and hiring activities for Talent Acquisition Team
- Support interview arrangement and candidate coordinative tasks.
- Support and coordinate the pre-employment assessment
- Coordinate and maintain all aspects of the pre-employment process and monitor applicant status through Minor’s ATS system
- Ensure all hiring documents is submitted by timeline and accurate.
- Assist and support any ad hoc activities of Talent Acquisition or any other HR related according to assignments.
- Communicate with candidates and Talent Acquisition Team on selection status
- Good communication in English, especially writing skill
- Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Office Program such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong coordination skill, proactive, good relationship and good team player
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented and able to work independently
- At least Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- Min. 2-3 years exp. in Admin. or coordination roles, preferably HR function.