Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
. Job Purpose:
To lead and oversees equipments engineer and infrastructure development, design, and installation of The Minor Food Group’s outlet projects. Develop planning and design documents and administers installation projects to completion. This position often requires travel for site reviews, field surveys, meeting attendance, and construction supervision.
2. Main Responsibilities:
· Develop and design of the overall MFG’s outlets in the part of mechanical & electrical facility system, and equipment.
· Develop and update the standardize of “Mechanical & Electrical Engineering System” and “Equipment and Commissioning Standard” for all MFG’s Business Units
· Plan and control equipment installation over mechanical & electrical equipment and facility system for MFG.
· Manage relationship and partnership with equipment suppliers or outsourcing by acquiring, sourcing, selecting, bidding, and evaluating to order to serve MFG’s business needs.
· Check mechanical & electrical equipment, and facilities system have the standard of operation and safety.
· Involve in coordination of all aspects of a project including client relations, developing project budgets and scopes of work, permit acquisition, and working with a project team to carry out feasibility assessment, concept development & design and construction management.
· Provides technical information to and answers questions from management team on problems with specific of materials & equipment requirements.
· Develop proposals for work, including detailed scope, times frame period and budget.
· Provide strategic, expert advice and consultation on the design and implementation of effective administrative and business processes, including process analysis, redesign, reengineering, and organizational effectiveness.
· Develop integrated project plans, implementation schedules, and cost estimates for major; prepares and manages annual budgets and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
· Select, develop, evaluate vendor/supplier/outsource and directs the activities in providing professional support to the operations team.
· Overview on manage the assignments of project outsource and resources allocation
· Manage, coordinate, and facilitate site in the part of mechanical & electrical equipments and facility system including scheduling, logistical arrangements, and cost tracking.
· Communicate regularly with executive management and administration regarding the status of current project initiatives; obtains executive guidance and approval as required to advance initiatives.
· Oversee and manage the development of new initiative innovation for the technical/ engineering activities to serve for business sustainability development such as new energy saving project.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
· Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
· Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG.
· Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
· Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
· Follow up new technology development and acquire the knowledge that relevant to area of responsibility
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
3. Job Specifications:
· Proficiency in English and computer literate
· Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
· Be self-motivated, a strong team player and enable to work under pressure
· Work location: at the head office but should be able to travel upcountry occasionally
· Able to communicate and work effectively with others
· Enthusiastic and efficient
· Able to solve spontaneous problems
· Fair and honest in work