The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
1. Job Purpose:
Responsible for the identifying and management of the relevant digital product platforms/ products in order to transform the way the customer orders Pizza and providing a world class digital ordering experience which result in increased customer count
2. Main Responsibilities:
• In line with overall annual plan, develop and maintain clear product road maps, activity calendars, and milestone plans to ensure we are on track towards our goal of developing the best ecommerce ordering experience in the market.
• Work with cross functional team to identify enhancements to TPC assets in line with latest customer behaviors / trends such as – easy order features, payments, promotion partnerships, and rewards program.
• Help coordinate with IT team on product development, customer experience user testing, and overall improvement of conversion rates.
• Coordinate with the Digital IT team to ensure delivery on our product road map, on time, within budget and with maximum quality.
• Work with Business Analytics team to properly implement Site monitoring technology, analytics tools and identify all the potential site pitfalls and drop off points.
• Manage the overall Capex / Opex budget ensure best ROI.
• Work closely with Off Premise Director to grow overall traffic and sales.
• Closely monitor competitive movement as well as benchmarking best in class global competitor in terms of brand communications / activities / products and regularly review TPC strategy and plan to ensure competitiveness in market place.
• Ensure that all campaigns are in line with brand positioning while driving overall brand equity and 1112 TOM.
• Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations
• Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required
• Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG
• Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners
• Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming
• Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
• A Masters Degree in Marketing or any related fields.
• At least 7 year experience in Digital Marketing.
• At least 3 Years Experience Managing an Ecommerce operation.
• Broad understanding of Digital Platforms and Technology as it relates to ordering, payment, rewards, database and more.
• Strong understanding of Digital Media Channels: Search, FB, Display, RTB, Content Discovery.
• Analytic Mind with strong excel skills and deductive Reasoning
• Experience in Google analytics or Analytic products.
• Strong Excel Skills
• Some Web Development and technology understanding is a benefit
• An Eye for Design, User Experience and usage of digital technology.
• Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills
• Strong drive for results
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you