The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
- Define the strategy, features, and roadmap for the CMS tool.
- Help design the user experience to support current and future features, including the creation of detailed user journeys for both consumers and content operations.
- Interact with the digital marketing teams to understand the specific needs of the business related to merchandising and promoting food, and turning those into CMS requirements.
- Work closely with the Digital Product counterparts and Food IT teams to ensure the operational content publication processes are optimized for speed and scale.
- To work with Food IT, Vendors, Digital Marketing and Operations to ensure that all product requirements are succinct and delivered on time and within budget.
- Draw on analytical and quantitative skills to define the right success metrics and critical metrics to measure effectiveness.
- Passion for food and product is a requirement, but, moreover, be deeply curious, motivated by always trying to take your product “craftsmanship” to the next level and profoundly persistent.
- Proven success delivering high quality user experiences in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience orchestrating end-to-end functionality in an enterprise environment where different teams own different systems is a big plus.
- Ability to apply strategic frameworks to evaluate concepts and to make well-thought through decisions on the problems to invest time and resources against.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, address trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with peers and partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to adapt to your audience – presenting to leadership at different levels will be a regular occurrence.
- An empirical mindset with a natural ability to think through metrics, define the right metrics and hold teams accountable to tracking against these.
- A high degree of self-awareness and a willingness to actively listen.
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communication, analytics, computer science or engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in product management, leading a portfolio of products and/or projects and driving them from inception through delivery.
- Extensive experience with Content Publication Systems – Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal
- Relevant experience in a Digital food focussed platform would be advantageous.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you