Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
- Ensure orders are produced and delivered to customer on time and with high quality.
- Supervise, coordinator staff and solve problems.
- Lead and drive all aspects of Supply Chain from initial product arrival through final finished goods in order to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Lead new product development starting from product concept, and manage the development process in order to ensure that it meets customer expectation and fulfill their satisfaction.
- Study and search all info related to new product concept, ingredient, or development process. Able to keep update on global product trend.
- Work closely with Brand GM, Marketing, Operation and HR to ensure all products are available at stores on time.
- Drive supply chain team to deliver new product development on time and on budget
- Provide proper coaching to the subordinates at proper basis and need. Encourage and support the subordinates to receive proper training either in-house, or external which is needed and beneficial for their job performance or career development.
- Work daily with 3PL to ensure the stocks can be supplied with quality to all customers. Also the inventory level at distribution center will be optimized.
- Work with 3PL to develop long term relationship. The on-going developments with 3PL are also required to be planned and executed.
- Work closely with sourcing and quality assurance to ensure the smooth operation especially for the promotion.
- Solve day-to-day SCM operational issue, e.g. short supply delivery, short allocation at stores, etc.
- Continue improve working process and bring innovation to business.
- Ensure all KPIs are achieved.
- Handle other special projects as assigned.
- Work as one team with Brand GM, Marketing, Operation and HR
- Take ownership of SCM related to brand
- Standby for critical SCM issue at all time, act like business owner
- Work location mainly in BKK and need to go to stores and supplier site when necessary
- Team leader/player, eager to learn, desire to drive change with strong leadership & management skill.
- Focus on customer requirement and business justification
- Be trusted partner of Brand, Supplier, 3PL
- Continue improve working process and bring innovation to business
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build relationships with and influence stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Demonstrated emotional maturity.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Strong project management, planning and organising skills. Able to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion,
- Flexible and adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/ client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward-looking – actively seek opportunities and propose solutions.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree (prefer Engineering) and Master’s degree (prefer MBA) – optional
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in data analysis, planning, project management, and business process development in a dynamic environment.