Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
- Manage partnership (aggregator) to grow awareness, conversions
- Budget management and provide regular reports and A/B testing to improve ROI
- Responsible for optimization and strategy for aggregator channel
- Ensure qualified traffic and overall program performance while improving on ROI
- Work internally with different brands for the best aggregator strategy
- Data driven and proactively developing and testing new things
- Proactively search and recommend new opportunities and strategies
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercise responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the Minor Food.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills are a must combined with a disciplined experience background;
- Deep understanding in all things digital: SEM, social, mobile marketing, programmatic and alike
- Has background in both Agency and Corporate side.
- Innovation and ideas and working as part of a team are essential;
- Willing to learn quickly and adapt to the exciting challenges in working across different brands
- Good professional judgement and confidence in dealing with external and internal stakeholders and different parties;
- Proficient in English
- Master/Degree holder in Media Advertising/ Communications or relevant subjects;
- Over 5 years of related experience with 3 years in Managerial grade or above