The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
Responsible for developing and launching the assigned brand product innovations, which will result in the fulfillment of planned sales and profit objectives to ensure long-term optimum growth for the brand
- Initiate R&D innovation which results in the development of new products to support marketing program/ promotion to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and achieve company’s business goals
- Lead new product development projects from concept to full launch which includes but not limited to developing product recipe, ingredients, sourcing suppliers, approving suppliers, selecting equipment, developing ops procedure and manuals
- Collaborate and lead cross functional team to reach project objectives includes but not limted to Marketing,Operations, Finance, SCM, and QA. Able to manage multiple projects and priorities, and work independently
- Maintain good working relationship and coordination with Operations team, Finance team and Supply Chain Management team with a view to ensuring proper implementation of new products consistent with the company’s short and long terms sales and profit growth objectives.
- Applies basic food science knowledge in ingredient functionality and process technology to develop new or improve existing products
- Monitor and follow up performance of new products launched both sales and quality, anticipates and analyzes causes affecting performance, and provide recommendation to Management and Operations to improve its performance
- Work with Purchasing team and Finance to conduct value analysis and ensure favorable Cost of Goods ratio to sales through cost implement project. Continue to track competitor and pricing analysis and try to position our product at the accessible price to consumers
- Prepare related reports on regular basis Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually to Marketing Director, Management and Operations Team
- Responsible for pre & post analysis of all new products launch and report to Marketing Director, Management and Operations Team
- Provide sales forecast of new products launch for purchasing department to insure effective stock management
- Demonstrates ability to understand and lead application of consumer research and experimental design (taste test verification)
- Show good communication skills both verbal and written, including timely and accurate documentation of work cascading to related parties to launch new products effectively at store level
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or any related fields with certified training experience of light food products from credible institutes
- Minimum 5 years of experience in food innovation or new product development plus solid marketing knowledge
- Experience in QSR & Restaurant chains is preferable
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills
- Strong in innovative, Drive for result, familiar in fast faced working environment
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you