Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
1. Job Purpose:
- Responsible for all product safety & quality assurance and technical support. Hence, to co-operate with Brand’s cooperation.
2. Main Responsibilities:
Product Quality Assurance for The Pizza Company , Sizzler , Swensens , Dairy Queen , Burger King, The Coffee Club and Thai Express / Basils
- Audit Suppliers according to MFG’s Food Safety Audit Guideline.
- Assess supplier capabilities in term of Food Safety and technology capability.
- Monitoring ingredients quality regularly and investigate complaint ingredients.
- Action and communicate all food safety & quality issue to all involving.
- Up-date ingredient specification and proper documented in specification library.
- Continue learning new technology and up-date know-how.
- Work cross- functional to deliver excellence product to customer.
- Technical support for The Pizza Company , Sizzler , Swensens , Dairy Queen , Burger King , The Coffee Club and Thai Express / Basils
- Involve in new product development, testing and present new product approval.
- Providing the appropriated procedure and recipe ingredients information for Operation Manual.
- Assure new ingredients are compliance with approved specification.
- Ingredients quality improvement to satisfy quality issue or cost saving.
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science / Food Technology or related fields.
- At least 3 years direct experience in quality assurance