Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholdersí value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
- Working with the Chief Digital Officer of Minor Food Group, the Head of Technology will lead the strategic approach to aggregate diverse technologies and solutions onto a common platform to deliver new incremental business opportunities, efficiencies of scale and operational excellence through the provision of digital services.
- To articulate the vision of the digital platform as a business driver and to develop effective platform strategies and execution plans to build a ‘best in class’ service layer to fulfil the vision.
- To champion a consultative framework focussed on addressing business issues and identifying opportunities (or gaps) where the application of digital solutions will deliver value against strategic priorities.
- To define, prioritise and oversee the delivery of services through close collaboration with internal stakeholders, external partners and management of vendor solution providers.
- To develop and own measurable objectives to track the delivery and adoption of services, utilisation and derived business outcomes.
- To formulate a Platform Services programme by showcasing solutions utilising Platform Services to drive adoption through interactions with internal stakeholders, business owners, external partners and the larger developer community.
- Display dynamic leadership working with partners throughout the organization and leading platform teams focused on innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, growth and success.
- Recruit and nurture top talent, networks and partners – identifying and building relationships with candidates for key open positions and future positions created by growth.
- Work 5 days a week (flexible hour) and on holidays as needed and to travel abroad when required
- Excellent logical thinker with strong problem identification and solution design skills
- Solid understanding of architectural design and processes
- Strong communication and relationship building skills at all levels
- Strong leadership and ability to logically present arguments
- Well-rounded expertise in the digital solutions space (tech, analytics, UX, commercial, legal)
- Drive delivery of highest standards within required timeframes
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership
- Ability to prioritise, considering bigger picture and be flexible with regards to changing priorities
- Experience in consulting for digital businesses, technical partner management or as an API Evangelist for consumer facing digital channels and applications.
- Familiar with technical architecture and solutioning, as well as enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple timelines and stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial self starter who is self motivated, but also a team player with professional presence
- Demonstrated thought leadership and ability to influence at all levels in the organization.
- Knowledge of lead and agile software development processes
- Understand and leverage analytics and data to develop actionable insights that will grow the business
- Understand information architecture and design to deliver a coherent and unified tech stack development
- Ability to evaluate the latest technologies and infrastructure and platforms available to scale the company
- A deep understanding of the solution architecture of various solutions to ensure we are future proofed for scale and agility
- Full understanding of the testing methodology for release management
- Full understanding of UX/UI design development methodologies and workflows to enhance usability
- Competitor and market analysis driven thinking to grow competitive advantage
- Critical path analysis combined with a complete understanding of the product development life cycle
- Full knowledge of the agile development methodology
- Experienced in the product management life cycle model
- Familiarity with modern development practices, technologies and protocols
- Bachelor/Master in Business/Economics, Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Engineering, Comp Science, IT or equivalent
- A minimum of 10+ years in a lead position in or more of the following disciplines: Digital Product Development, Technical Partner Management, API Development or Platform as a Service.