The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
1. Job Purpose:
Project Manager oversees the development, design, and construction of Minor Food’s outlet projects. Develop planning and design documents and administers construction projects to completion. This position often requires travel for site reviews, field surveys, meeting attendance, and construction supervision.
2. Main Responsibilities:
- Initial contact, site reviews and initial consulting, and all project-related correspondence and documentation.
- Involve in coordination of all aspects of a project including client relations, developing project budgets and scopes of work, permit acquisition, and working with a project team to carry out feasibility assessment, concept development, design and construction management.
- Develop proposals for work, including detailed scope, times frame period and budget.
- Provide strategic, expert advice and consultation on the design and implementation of effective administrative and business processes, including process analysis, redesign, reengineering, and organizational effectiveness.
- Develop integrated project plans, implementation schedules, and cost estimates for major; prepares and manages annual budgets and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Select supplier and directs the activities in providing professional support to the operations team.
- Manage, coordinate, and facilitate site construction including scheduling, logistical arrangements, and cost tracking.
- Communicate regularly with executive management and administration regarding the status of current project initiatives; obtains executive guidance and approval as required to advance initiatives.
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the Minor Food.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
3. Job Profile:
- Work 5 days a week (flexible hours)
- Able to work on holidays, as needed
- Handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Ensure contractors, consultants and designers’ performance
- Work with multiple parties both internal and external
- Sometimes work directly with senior executives/ senior management
- Work with documents, reports and numbers
- Present in English and Thai from time to time
- Use computer programs (AutoCAD, Sketch Up 3D, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office) on a regular basis
- Work may involve travelling upcountry & overseas
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literacy (AutoCAD, Sketch Up 3D, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office).
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong skills in driving for results and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Digital and technology savvy. Keen in learning new things.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong skills in people management and development.
- Self-motivated, punctual and reliable.
- Attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Total 10 years of working experience with minimum 5 years direct experience in project management.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you