The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To ensure the availability and reliability of its key raw materials, Minor Food has two manufacturing plants which produce high quality, specialized cheeses and ice cream for Thai and international markets. Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited were founded in 1991 with manufacturing facilities in Nakornratchasima province.
- Minor Dairy Limited
MDL produces a variety of premium ice cream products and toppings for food brands under Minor Food such as Swensen's, Dairy Queen and Burger King, as well as supplying the same quality ingredients to leading customers outside the group
- Minor Cheese Limited
MCL produces a wide range of cheeses and cheese blends including mozzarella, cheddar, string cheese, Parmesan, mascarpone, cream cheese and sour cream. MCL is not only a key supplier to various restaurant operations of its parent, Minor Food, but is also a major supplier to companies in the Thai and regional food services sector.
- Prepare maintenance KPI such as MTBF, MTTR, %machine breakdown, % Preventive maintenance completion and maintenance expense
- Manage new projects regarding to new product development, factory expansion, productivity and energy saving
- Eliminate the repeatable problem (DOM) that will increase MTBF to reach the target
- Execute FMECA for critical machines to be ready to step up to RCM (Reliability centre maintenance)
- Coordinate with production and quality assurance department to install new machines or modify the machine
- The special jobs or projects is assigned by managers
- Prepare and implement ERP plant maintenance module (Oracle) in the plant in order to minimize machine downtime and increase machine reliability
- Manage and control OT of technicians
- Organize and set up the development plans, training programs for subordinate to their individual potential
- Follow Quality System Practice
- Must be follow up to Company’s rule and regulation.
- Steering Committee of Food safety team and Internal audit team
- Control all equipment in term of calibration
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related
- More than 10 years’ experience in food industry (dairy products) would be an advantage
- Abler to work under pressure
- Problem solving and analytical skill
- Good command of English communication skills, Computer literate
- Good management, analytical skill, problem solving and leadership
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you