The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
1. Job Purpose:
As a Project Manager you will lead the tracking and execution of projects for Minor Food Digital by working closely with internal Digital teams, IT teams and vendors to ensure that deliverables across the entire project are meeting business stakeholder schedules and expectations
2. Main Responsibilities:
- Initiate, schedule, forecast, coordinate, manage and deliver all activities related to projects
- Create and maintain project schedules, working closely with internal project sponsors and external partners to ensure project plans are integrated and key dependencies are identified
- Act as an escalation lead on his/her portfolio of projects
- Coordinate inter-project and inter-team dependencies and risks and leading risk management
- Demonstrate leadership by working with the business leads, Technical Product Managers and Product Managers to prioritize and refine User Stories, assist with integration efforts, and help secure resources
- Drive and hold teams accountable for change management
- Facilitate project post-mortems with all key partners and identify key areas for process improvements
3. Job Profile:
- Work 5 days a week (flexible hours)
- Able to work on holidays, as needed
- Handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Ensure contractors, consultants and designers’ performance
- Work with multiple parties both internal and external
- Sometimes work directly with senior executives/ senior management
- Work with documents, reports and numbers
- Present in English and Thai from time to time
- Work may involve travelling upcountry & overseas
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong skills in driving for results and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Digital and technology savvy. Keen in learning new things.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong skills in people management and development.
- Self-motivated, punctual and reliable.
- Attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, computer science or engineering discipline.
- Total 10 years of working experience with minimum 5 years direct experience in project management.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you