Ensuring that project function and department are effective in terms of the quantity surveying matters staring from prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates and materials required including evaluating tenders from contractors and suppliers. Administrate projects from pre contract stage to post contract stage. Monitor and keep track of project progress and responsible for the valuation of variations, agreement of interim payments and final account. Cost control for all stages of projects to achieve predetermined budget and expenditure. Monitor and review works from consultant QS. Provide support in reviewing costing as required for Minor Food carpex application.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong skills in driving for results and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Digital and technology savvy. Keen in learning new things.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong skills in people management and development.
- Self-motivated, punctual and reliable.
- Attention to details.
- Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil & Structure Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience in consultant QS firm