The Minor Food Group is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
· To own the digital consumer experience by monitoring and optimising adoption, activation, engagement and retention across digital business products example:
- Delivery Platform
- Rider App
- Rider Loyalty
- eWallet for Riders
- Driver Registration & Driver Management
- Driver Ratings
· To work closely with the respective functional brand stake holders to align on business objectives and features which meet those objectives.
· To work with FoodIT, Partners, Delivery, Digital Marketing and Operations Team to ensure that all product requirements are succinct and delivered on time and within budget.
· To be the digital voice of the customer by collecting feedback across channels to generate actionable insights across the different functional units.
· Project/ Product Management
- Identify, prioritize, and monitor all Digital and related Technological Products for MINOR Group with a focus on food delivery as a service.
- Ensure appropriate formulation and definition of Product scope and objectives based on both customer needs and the needs and requirements of MINOR Group.
- Implement guidelines and procedures for Product planning and management.
- Deliver Products and requests within budget and time constraints.
· Digital Policies and Strategies:
- Assist to cascade, comply, and help to develop MINOR Group’s policies as they relate to the Digital marketplace and related information technology deployed within the MINOR Group businesses.
- Assist in develop, implement, maintain, and improve IT policies over the long, medium and short term period that support MINOR business objectives.
- Assist in develop, execute, and monitor Digital strategy for MINOR Group businesses.
- Communicate effectively using many written forms.
- Choose the appropriate vehicle and tone most appropriate for the message to be delivered.
- Express thoughts clearly in all verbal communications, one on one, or in any size group.
- Conduct meetings, verbally guiding and informing others.
- Use active, empathetic listening as a tool to understand and support each interaction, internal and external to the company.
- Effectively prepare and deliver internal presentations employing appropriate content, and customer and business focus.
· Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service to the MINOR Group.
· Draw on analytical and quantitative skills to define the right success metrics and critical metrics to measure effectiveness.
· Passion for food and product is a requirement, but, moreover, be deeply curious, motivated by always trying to take your product “craftsmanship” to the next level and profoundly persistent.
· The Role will report directly to the Director B2B & Platforms, Global Digital within MINOR Group.
· Bachelor’s degree in analytics, computer science or engineering discipline. MBA preferred.
· A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in product management, leading a portfolio of products and/or projects and driving them from inception through delivery.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you