The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
Responsible for supporting and implementing of all of the Organization’s marketing campaign, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal according to marketing strategies as well as coordinating with qualified 3rd party in producing highest quality of marketing materials for assigned brand.
- Responsible for coordinating, supporting and executing all marketing activities / initiatives in ensuing the success of: a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the brand image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and, all Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
- Ensure articulation of brand’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the brand and deliver 100% customer satisfaction experience.
- Work closely with superior in providing input and producing the marketing materials and all collateral.
- Coordinate the appearance of all collateral materials and consistent of in-store, in-mall media and mass communication
- Support relevant market research, graphic house, advertising agency, media agency professionally.
- Monitor global communication campaign trends and design.
- Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the Minor Food and Brand’s.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities. Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media. Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially EXCEL and PowerPoint, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Able to travel upcountry or oversee trip, overnight travel is required
- Proficiency in English communication, presentation skills and computer literate.
- Photoshop, Adobe illustrator and graphic design knowledge is an advantage
- 5 day work week with flexible working schedule and workplace
- Able to work on holiday or weekend due to the business requirements
- Able to work long hour with time limitation
- Have high of learning agility and mobility
- Minimum bachelor degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the not-for-profit or association sector.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you