Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
- Serve as a trusted, strategic advisor and confidential sounding board in strategically assessing maketing campaign in Minor app and for food aggregators (LineMan, Grab, GET, Foodpanda).
- The primary objective is to ensure that the marketing campaigns are effectively performed for the business—all in the midst of a fast pace of change.
- Exhibit excellent critical thinking skills around new initiatives to foresee issues and resolve them before problems reach a critical stage. Address gaps and inefficiencies in marketing campaign across the organization, while supporting the growth and evolution of the organization.
- Prioritize when all marketing campaign related projects, programs, or issues are deemed “urgent” by assessing what will have the most positive impact on the business while weighing it against other projects/programs.
- Strategically working through the lens of scaling on all Minor brands level by utilizing tools, roadmap, and processes.
- Design and coordinate the marketing campaign and the execution of paid media across various ad plateforms which may include: display, social media ads, mobile, ect. in close collaboration with leads from multiple cross-functional teams and food aggregators. Maintain momentum across the team to keep target and KPIs on track.
- Navigate a matrix-organization and ability to maintain positive, authentic relationships.
- Showcase empathetic leadership and vision in managing projects and collaborating with other employees including media partners to ensure all media buys are properly set up.
- Be willing to dive into the trenches and have a “no job too small” mentality.
- Share wins & learnings with the larger organization to maintain momentum & share knowledge.
- Develop metrics to track the overall performance of marketing campaigns, channels, related tools and spending and identify opportunities for improvement in the organization.
- Excellence knowledge/ experience in food / retail business
- Strong in leadership and managerial skills
- Strong in people management and development
- Strong skills in driving results
- At least Bachelor Degree in Marketing any related fields
- At least 5 years experience as a management in international companies with evidenced tracked record of achievements