The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Bonchon, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
- Working with the Senior Manager of Content Operations and key brand stakeholders to define the stakeholder matrix that supports content development and operations
- Work with the Senior Manager of Content Operations to define and drive the overall deliverables and timelines associated with content planning, development, and delivery.
- Drive the design-to-development-to-delivery publication plan for campaigns and manage to the monthly publication calendar.
- Ensure integration of content stakeholders into the track content planning discussions and decisions.
- Drive the creation and management of the detailed content operations workback schedule, including integration/dependencies with the overall master WBS related to the monthly publication calendar.
- Manage the prioritization of new requests for publication throughout the planning and development phases of the monthly publication calendar.
- Manage content operations communication and dissemination of information via weekly content operations meetings, weekly email communications, Teams site development and management, and more.
- Establish content review checkpoints with content teams and manage expectations and activities against these processes and associated milestones
- Manage the vendor team members who provide content operations support
- Manage the budget elements of content operations including SOW/POs for resources, mini budget component for Content Operations, and overall resource management.
- Work with the Digital Brand Product and Marketing to ensure an integrated solution for digital content channels as they relate to menu and marketing content development.
- Other projects/responsibilities, as assigned.
- Experience working cross-functionally with a variety of personalities
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and be a leader for the team
- Proactive thinker who can identify potential pitfalls and problem solve quickly
- Successful at delegating work and keeping others accountable on timelines
- History of managing online content publication workflows
- Eye for detail in order to oversee standardization of processes and quality of work
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Analytics or Computer science.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in ecommerce, online publication, operations or process management.