The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
1. Business Financial Management
- Give and seek advice to improve financial returns. Direct deal with GM and support the factory based on analytical of timely and accurate financial information and also make recommendation for further improvement.
- Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget on a continuous basis and also propose for area improvement.
- Help to manage selling price trends and issues including promotion and discount. Relate external economic factors to Business Development planning.
2. Management Reporting
- To take full responsibility for timely, accurate, and appropriate management information, including preparation of a monthly management financial report. To ensure reporting procedures are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future. To take part in regular reviews with the operational management Team.
3. Budgeting Process
- To be responsible for the preparation of annual budget, which will involve in reviewing of future business plans to develop the budget.
4. Financial Planning
- To provide input of financial planning e.g. loss management from loss to break-even and profit, allocation of resources among various projects, renovation generate more returns, etc
5. Risk Management
- To reduce risk which may occur to the factory. To ensure the operation is complied with tax regulation and the financial statements reflect all related transactions in each period.
- Run Feasibility study for New Product.
6. Management Information Systems
- To take an active and constructive part in the selection and implementation of financial and operational systems.
7. Manage Balance Sheet Items
- To improve working capital, return on assets and CAPEX management.
- Supervise day to day operations within the department and stimulate teamwork.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance - Master and CPA is a plus
- Excellence in English communication and computer literacy
- In-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills
- At least 10 years in accounting / financial role and in feasibility study, with 8 years in management level, with experience in food manufacturing, food services or retail industry would be advantage
- Able to work up country
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly movated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you