Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Responsible for the operations of the company, to ensure successes of operational department by providing operational leadership, with a goal of achieving 100% customer satisfaction while ensuring consistency and adherence to all restaurants and operating standards.
- Ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets and increases sales and improves profits.
- Analyze and report weekly on controllable, sales and profits to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking.
- Must be competent in developing and recommending operating plan, training budget and budget in addition to ensuring meeting established budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure crisis management system is followed as requires to maintain efficient operations.
- Ensure good public relations efforts as requires enhancing and preserving a good company image.
- Set sales target of the responsible areas and drive sales to ensure achieve target.
- Evaluate sales trends and take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps.
- Provide input to District Manager and Restaurant Manager on local programs to maximize the impact of Local Restaurant Marketing.
- With the agreement of the appropriate Human Resources Director and General Manager, take appropriate employment actions to ensure quality of management and proper staffing levels.
- Lead the team to create, develop and update any related procedures/ systems and operational manual.
- Coach, counsel and develop District Manager and Restaurant Manager in the achievement of company standards and their personal development plans.
- Ensure proper training phases are successfully completed of all company restaurant personnel in relation to their development.
- Utilize a communication process to ensure all staff is aware of expectations and performance standards.
- Ensure that any government regulations are upheld by all management staff.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all time
- Ensure all restaurants operate at a high quality level of Q.S.C. standard with emphasis on customer service while adhering to all health and safety company standards and procedures.
- Ensure District Manager and Restaurant Manager resolves customer complaints in a proper and swift manner.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by AVP - Operations.
· Proficiency in English and computer literate
· Strong skills in driving for results
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Strong skills in people management and development.
Minimum bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
Minimum 8 years relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years in management level with international companies.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you.