Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
- Define the vision and product strategy for your work stream and evangelize this across the organization.
- Develop a deep empathy for internal and external business partners and identify intuitive solutions that will meet their needs and drive our business forward.
- Recruit, coach and empower high-impact product managers to demonstrate solid end-to-end thinking and build out the capabilities needed to deliver robust experiences at scale.
- Direct ambitious roadmaps defining the work for multiple teams. Facilitate trade-off decisions balancing resource investment, time to market and partner/traveler benefit.
- Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair teams’ ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Draw on analytical and quantitative skills to define the right success metrics and critical metrics to measure effectiveness.
- Be comfortable in balancing across leadership, coaching and getting hands dirty in order to get things done.
- Passion for food and product is a requirement, but, moreover, be deeply curious, motivated by always trying to take your product “craftsmanship” to the next level and profoundly persistent.
- 5+ years’ experience in product management, leading a portfolio of products and/or projects and driving them from inception through delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, computer science or engineering discipline. MBA preferred.
- Proven success delivering high quality user experiences in a fast-paced, agile environment. Experience orchestrating end-to-end functionality in an enterprise environment where different teams own different systems is a big plus.
- Ability to apply strategic frameworks to evaluate concepts and to make well-thought through decisions on the problems to invest time and resources against.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, address trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with peers and partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to adapt to your audience – presenting to leadership at different levels will be a regular occurrence.
- An empirical mindset with a natural predilection to think through metrics, define the right metrics and hold teams accountable to tracking against these.
- A high degree of self-awareness and a willingness to actively listen.