The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Bonchon, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
1. Management and accountability for daily kitchen operations to brand standards exceeding customer expectations.
2. Ensure ingredients and recipes are prepared to brand standards.
3. Ensure all meal are prepared and cooked to brand standards.
4. Monitor and ensuring process and equipment are working effectively.
5. Maintain hygienic conditions and conduct audits to assess food safety and quality compliance and reports discrepancies to management.
6. Monitors customer feedback and works with management to improve quality and service levels
7. Work with minor corporate office and support teams to create new and exciting dishes and drive performance of the overall business.
8. Rostering of kitchen teams inline with forecasted and budgeted col
9. Recipe costing and maintain operational manuals.
10. Ongoing training for kitchen teams to ensure quality consistency in line with MFG leadership program.
11. Management of food inventory, ingredient, and smallware ordering, and stocktake and wastage reports.
1. 7 years of Chinese & Thai cooking experience as sous chef level or above.
2. Qualifications in culinary arts is an advantage.
3. Speaks mandarin, English, and Thai an advantage.
4. High school or university certificate