Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a global food service operator of leading brands that provide 100% satisfaction to all stakeholders.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division's belt are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
1. Job Purpose:
To be responsible for developing and implementation of digital learning strategies and initiatives to meet business goals and objectives across Minor Food Thailand.
2. Main Responsibilities:
- Develop and lay the platform infrastructure required to deliver digital learning content to audience.
- Design, create, and deliver blended digital learning options that meets the established priorities and outcomes in conjunction with curriculum team members, subject matter experts, web developers and HRIT professionals. The learning options include but not limit to the development of Virtual Classroom, Learning video content, Animated video, MOOCs, Learning App, or Mobile learning.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across a broad range of content area to ensure eLearning is created in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain Learning Management System and Learning Content Management System (LMS/LCMS) platform. Recommend changes to training standards/procedures by leveraging new technologies.
- Monitor on-line training and recording keeping execution. Review online training material and documentation to keep them up to date.
- Implement and manage online course development process, and quality course design reviews. Identify emerging learning technology trends for the development.
- Act as liaison with LMS vendor and provide regular reports regarding system upgrade or customization status. Execute systemic process improvements.
- Evaluate, recommend and pilot new technologies as appropriate.
- Promoting self-learning media via internal communications.
- Design, implements and manages knowledge management on internal website.
- Interpret the information to turn into appealing infographic format.
- Adhere to the company-s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible behavior at all times, positively representing the Minor Food.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent written and oral abilities in both Thai and English language, including instructional, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, positive, and supportive attitude. Ability to effectively work and communicate with people within the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives & projects with attention to details.
- Strong familiarity with recognized digital learning technical standards.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of authoring technologies and multimedia application including Flash Animation.
- Stay abreast with current and future technologies that enhance learning experience.
- Creative, flexible and innovative team player ability to work effectively within an environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity and a positive outlook with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- BA Degree required. Degree in the field of educational technology, computer science, instructional design, or related fields.
- 1 - 3 years of learning technology, instructional design, training methodologies and blended solutions.
- Track record of designing and developing learning solutions(digital learning and blended) that drive performance improvement
- Experience working with LMS-s and LCMS-s, and an understanding of general e-learning standards (SCORM, AICC)