Since opening its doors in Brisbane in 1989, THE COFFEE CLUB has become Australia’s largest home-grown café group with approximately 400 stores throughout 9 countries, with upwards of 40 million dedicated customers. Our mission and philosophy is simple, at THE COFFEE CLUB we want to provide: Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee, in welcoming, relaxing surrounds, a place to enrich contemporary lifestyles, and most of all, to be the natural response to “Where will I meet you?”
Responsible for the overall management and coordination of The Coffee Club products, which will result in the fulfillment of planned sales and profit objectives and ensure long-term optimum growth consistent with marketthe trends and conditions.
1. Initiate marketing programs to deliver company’s business goals
- Review and revise marketing programs to ensure the results
- Set up sales forecast and promotion target for each month promotions
- Develop business plan/ marketing strategy/ marketing calendar/ new product development
2. Maintain good working relationship and coordination with Operations team, Purchasing and New Product Development team with a view to ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans consistent with the company’s short and long terms sales and profit growth objectives.
3. Set up attractive promotion campaigns to raise our sale volume.
4. Responsible for advertising campaign and know details concerning consumers and media publications
5. Develop media plan and seek for new media opportunity to ensure the effectiveness of communication.
6. Monitor sales performance, anticipates causes affecting performance, indicates magnitude of impact on sales and provide Management, Operation and Finance with attractive promotion campaign to raise sales volume.
7. Work with Purchasing team and Finance to conduct value analysis and ensure favorable cost of Goods ratio to sales through cost implement project. Continue competitor and pricing analysis and try to position our product at the accessible price to consumers.
8. Provide Marketing related Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly report to General Manager and Operations Team.
9. Responsible for pre & post analysis of all marketing activities report to GM and Operations Team.
10. Provide sales forecast for purchasing department .to insure effective stock management.
11. Liaise with suppliers on join promotion.
12. Manage relationship, marketing campaign, support fund with major business partners.
13. Responsible for allocation of marketing budget between different mediums and promotion.
14. Handle and manage Product Mix database.
15. Identify stores with low sales volume and develop promotion campaign/activities to assist stores in achieving positive results.
16. Develop grand opening programs for new stores opening that will build brand awareness in local community and drive traffic to the stores as well as stimulate product trial.
17. Seek and deal with suppliers to produce marketing material and operation requirement.
18. Monitor Marketing budget on a monthly basis.
19. Support the stores by providing all Marketing Material as needed.
20. Anathe lyse market and competitors to ensure proactive activities.
- Competitors activities update
- Winning Brand Research summary / Brand Share Research summary
21. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills
- Strong drive for results and leadership
- Hands-on experience managing agencies and vendors
- Good connection and networking within the industry bodies
- At least Bachelor Degree in Marketing or any related fields
- At least 5 year experience in marketing related fields
- Experience in marketing communications, with good knowledge of restaurant operations and management
- First time Manager is welcome
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you