Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Bonchon, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
- Improve engagement, conversions across social media platforms
- Own the social media content calendar, working cross-functionally with different teams
- Support social marketing campaigns which have a direct impact on growth and user acquisition
- Adventurous with the goal of driving engagement, conversions and inserting our brand into relevant conversations
- Track and measure success of social media initiatives by using reporting and analytics
- Be an expert, staying up to date on social trends and providing recommendations on social executions for marketing campaigns
- Ensure all social media content is consistent with branding, positioning, voice and messaging
- Monitor social channels for key issues and post timely key customer updates
- Community management. (Ensuring consumer requests are dealt with in a timely manner and any questions/comments are proactively responded to)
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on ongoing social campaigns
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercise responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the Minor Food.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree holder in Media Advertising/ Communications or relevant subjects;
- Over 3 years of related experience;