Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Bonchon, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
- Provide social media data support on all MINT’s social media channels.
- Support in Social Monitoring/Voice of customer part. Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the user’s complaint and following up to ensure resolution
- Create the document / presentation to support marketing strategy.
- Stay up to date with Social Media trend.
- Support in basic office job(Minute of meeting, Internal Coordinator)
- Weekly report/competitive analysis report (Fanpage/IG/Twitter’s post performance)
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer inquiry on social.
- Own special escalation cases, research and troubleshoot problems Deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercise responsible behavior at all times, positively representing the Minor Food.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree holder in Media Advertising/ Communications or relevant subjects;
- Over 3 years of related experience;