Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on three core businesses: restaurants, hospitality and lifestyle brands distribution. MINT is one of Asia’s largest restaurant companies with over 2,000 outlets operating system-wide in 19 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express, The Coffee Club, BreadTalk (Thailand) and Riverside brands. MINT is also a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of 155 hotels and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana Collection, JW Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands in 24 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. MINT is one of Thailand’s largest distributors of lifestyle brands focusing primarily on fashion, home and kitchenware and contract manufacturing. Its brands include Gap, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Esprit, Bossini, Etam, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Radley, Anello, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Joseph Joseph and ETL Learning. Bemynt is MINT’s e-commerce platform offering premium fashion and lifestyle products. For more information, please visit www.minorinternational.com.
1. Job Purpose
Responsible for application support level 2 to ensure all incident and request to Minor Food IT has been complied to SLA. To manage, plan, analysis, programming and implementation, all related to system sustainability and improvement. Manage and support for online validation system to integrate with 3PL system (NCR POS Aloha). To manage sales consolidation system NSMD to improve performance and data accuracy with multiple POS system platform integration. Lead application support role to develop and improve business system architecture including using industrial best practices. Contribute to skills development, analysis for other team members. Contribute in transformation of critical business systems and business reporting applications to enable a global organization expanding internationally.
2. Main Responsibilities
- Monitor & Resolve Minor Food System relate Sale, Menu
- Focus on Incident & Service Request assign ticket, resolve ticket and follow task
- Created technical manual and training L1 for help on task
- Help BOH Team for sale audit daily and month end
- Focus on Bank File & Reconciliation
- Support OVS System (Adjust Code Detail ,Check Log promotion)
- Focus and monitor daily report auto email and adhoc report
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
· At least Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer/Science or IT or any related fields.
· At least 3 years of hands-on programming experience in MS access, SQL Query language, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Basic, Visual C++, and Excel Advance (programming and pivot).
· At least 2 years of experience with data warehouse programming, business intelligence, ETL logic, data schema, and business report programming.
· At least 2 years of experience in developing software and data warehouse applications using SQL database, MS Access, Visual basic.
· At least 2 years of experience in developing reports using MS Excel, Crystal report, and web programming.
· At least 2 years of experience in developing data interfaces, APIs, and sending data into Oracle ERP financials or similar ERP financial systems.
· Understanding of Cloud Technology concept to be able to adapt the future/innovation assignment specially POS solution related
· Lead programmer experience in software development and data warehousing projects.
· Ability to work in agile teams by defining and planning work on a team backlog, and determining ways for the team to be successful in meeting its outcomes
· Competency in ITIL processes: Incident, Problem, Knowledge and Change Management
· Possess customer service orientated mindset.
· Understands basic financial systems (Sales, Inventory, and Sales Reconciliation) and how to support them.
· Proficiency in English language an advantage.