The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
1. Main Responsibilities
· Establish Quality Assurance strategy to strengthen product quality and food safety foundations, as well as sustainability program for the company.
· Develops and ensures that implementation of food safety and monitoring programs meet corporate and regulatory standards. Oversees and monitors program implementation.
· Reviews all quality control test results and provides disposition of finished product to ensure deliver excellence product to customers.
· Develops, implements and monitors ongoing execution of all product-related testing and product holds pertaining to quality or food safety issues. Has direct authority and responsibility for final disposition determination and execution for finished product.
· Provides direction for in-process, product testing, instrument calibration and environmental testing
· Leads on investigation, tracking and provides responses for customer complaints and returns
· Develops and monitors standard operating procedures (SOPs) as they pertain to the QA function and product quality
· Updates reports on product quality, environmental results and incident activities
· Interacts with regulatory compliance agencies
· Together with SQA team, audit and approve suppliers, assure the supplier’s capabilities and technology meet MF’s standard.
· Continuously define and refine company quality and food safety standards
· Oversee vendor/ suppliers quality assurance and food safety
· Assure approved ingredients are fully compliance with specification.
· Provide technical support to develop new ingredients, matching and improve ingredient qualities.
· Co-responsibility with Operation of all brands of Minor Food to achieve Bacteria Count Score 100 %.
· Direct appropriate lab testing
· Function as internal subject matter expert for all food safety issues and QA trends, including store level food safety, supply chain food safety, the regulatory environment and legislation (both existing and proposed)
· Ensure the company makes any necessary internal adjustments to processes and training to ensure proactive compliance and strong quality and food safety
· Continue learning new technology, up-date know-how and apply to works.
· Directs and facilitates the annual training of employees in GMP, HACCP, BRC, Allergen, Food Security and other quality and food safety expectations/programs of the quality management system
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
· Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
· Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the MF.
· Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
· Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you