Digital Product - Channel Operation support
Digital Product - Minor Food
Entry Level: Full-time
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Bonchon, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
- Work as Digital product’s main point of contact with Call Center team and all brand agencies for the issues
- Support brands for issues & campaigns both websites and applications
- Manage and follow up the cases with the related parties (Both Internal & External team) to resolve cases with in Service Level Agreement
- Coordinate with Brands and internal teams for completed campaign launching on Digital channels (Web, applications)
- Take minute of meeting and summarize important information send to related team
- Support the customer anonymize process by coordinate with stakeholders to anonymize customer data.
- Responsible for document processing such as invoices.
- Prepare and summarize cases report monthly or as assignments.
- Prepare for weekly sales performance all brands
- Other adhoc task assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration
- New graduated are welcome
- Good troubleshooting logic & skill
- Good command of English and Computer Literacy.
- Good communication skills, service mind, and high responsibility
- Can work well both independently and in a team.
- Flexible in working time