The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
Responsible for the overall management and coordination of Burger King products, which will result in the fulfillment of planned sales and profit objectives and ensure long-term optimum growth consistent with market trends and conditions.
- Seek for relevant consumer insights and study competitive landscape to derive with marketing promotion campaign that fit with predicted consumer behaviour and economic situation
- Manage and create profitable customer driven promotions to deliver sales and margin targets through Partnership, New Store format and nationwide tactical promotion
- Manage promotion conflict between in-store and delivery channel by aligning with delivery team before launching the promotion
· Work closely as a team with operation, training & supply chain in order to ensure success and practicality in terms of POSM merchandising and operation at store level and product availability in each promotional launch.
· Develop clear objective-driven brief to the Advertising agency in delivering the communication material that deliver clear single-minded communication message. Ensure budgeting control on promotion and advertising expenditure.
· Develops, analyze, implement and evaluate the annual operating plan by channel specific in order to achieve business plan, internal sale and market share target. As well as recommending change to business strategy and tactics where necessary.
· Implement marketing activities by channel-specific marketing campaign. Including ensuring excellent execution in all campaign launches at in-store level & customized POSM by channel in order to achieve launch KPIs.
· Weekly analyze campaign/promotional performance, market trends as well as to strive for opportunities in order to drive channel growth.
· Control on A&M for channel spending by campaign, Promotional P&L analysis as well as develop on yearly budget proposal breakdown by month
- Develop promotional campaign forecast throughout the year to ensure stock availability and operating on product ranges and in store merchandising
· Expand knowledge and multiple tasks management skills by in charge of other assignment beyond routine responsibilities where necessary.
1 Bachelor’s Degree in commercial field. At least 5 year experience in trade marketing area from international companies. FMCG background is a plus
2 Innovative, Data-driven, and result oriented. Passionate on consumer insights that drive successful promotion campaign & instore visibility
3 Excellent Thai communication and presentation skills, English communication skill is a plus
4 Knowledge of restaurant operations and management will be advantage
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you.