Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Bonchon, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
- You will drive the strategic product and technology vision for internal teams in regards to the platforms we use to go about our daily lives.
- You manage various platform initiatives initiatives. You will have full responsibility for developing features, and platform capabilities to combat lost time and broken workflows.
- You develop and execute internal-focused product roadmaps and business cases.
- You translate customer and internal-user needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and deep understanding of the competitive landscape.
- You guide and interface closely with data science and engineering teams to define scope, review and refine technical capabilities, prioritize features for release, and define new opportunities/capabilities.
- You build long-term instrumentation, monitoring and evaluation capabilities for product performance, tracking, and create product insights.
- You collaborate with senior leadership, various marketing brands, operations, data science, and engineering for business impact and results.
- You communicate and report overall status, primary metrics, key fraud issues and solution plans.
- Coach your team and help them level-up their skills as a product manager
- You are able to manage scope creep by defending the backlog while ensuring that people understand why you are saying no.
- A Bachelor's degree is required. Master's degree is preferred. Technical background is also highly desired.
- Ideally you came from a solution architect role and want to transition into a more business/strategy facing role
- A leader that is willing to say no when presented ideas are illogical or don’t fit the current strategy.
- You have at least 4 years of experience working closely with platforms in a technical or product role
- You have 5-7 years of experience in a related field such as business analysis, development, or product management.
- You can effectively collaborate with multiple teams for efficient enterprise experiences.
- You can showcase prior experience in defining strategic vision and execution to improve consumer experiences
- Experience in iterative, agile software delivery, short release cycles and iterative delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication - being able to engage with the development team as well as with senior executives.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize and drive efforts independently.
- Any of the following certifications is preferred CSPO, SCRUM, SAFE
- Familiarity with vendor solutions such as JIRA/Confluence, firebase, Google Tag Manager etc.