Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a global food service operator of leading brands that provide 100% satisfaction to all stakeholders.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division's belt are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
1. Job Purpose (วัตถุประสงค์ของงาน):
· To create and execute a business plan that is aligned with business development strategy and focus on the execution of financial and accounting activities to deliver the successful implementation of the factory strategy while maximizing the return on investment to the stakeholders
· To support both management and team decision, by providing useful financial analysis information on timely and accurate manner.
· Has direct responsible for financial department in term of leading and guide to ensure the daily operation and closing reflect the correct performance and in line with accounting policy. In addition, responsible for on-time and accurate financial reports including effective budget preparation that can be used for guidance of operation throughout the year.
2. Main Responsibilities (หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบหลัก):
- Business Financial Management
- Give and seek advice to improve financial returns. Deal with GM and support the factory based on analytical of timely and accurate financial information and also make recommendation for further improvement.
- Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget on a continuous basis and also propose for area improvement.
- Help to manage selling price trends and issues including promotion and discount. Relate external economic factors to Business Development planning.
2. Management Reporting
- To take full responsibility for timely, accurate, and appropriate management information, including preparation of a monthly management financial report. To ensure reporting procedures are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future. To take part in regular reviews with the operational management Team.
- Perform BOI accountabilities and manage any risk management from raw material quota control including all proper reports to BOI.
3. Budgeting Process
- To be responsible for the preparation of annual budget, which will involve in reviewing of future business plans to develop the budget.
4. Financial Planning
- To provide input of financial planning e.g. loss management from loss to break-even and profit, allocation of resources among various projects, renovation generate more returns, etc.
5. Risk Management
- To keep update with all new accounting standards , taxation laws/regulations and implement whey there is any related changes to the accounting system and financial reports.
- Risk assessment, Balance Sheet management on timely manner.
- Within this role will be responsible for 2 direct supervisors and 2 indirect casual.
- Ensure that personal development and performance management routines are applied
- Set challenging but deliverable performance objectives.
- Recruitment of high calibre, talented individuals when there are vacancies within the team.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
8. System Quality
- Work in accordance with the criteria and good manufacturing of production (GMP)
- Strictly follow the rules and regulations of the company and safety regulations.
- Operate according to ISO 14001 environmental management policy and further need for quality management requirement.
- Operate according to other standard systems according to the policy established in the business operations of the company.
· Presentation of this position as an experienced professional and computer literacy.
· In-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication.
· Good knowledge of Tax, IFRS, TAS, Thailand regulation law and Internal Control.
· Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines as required.
· At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance and CPD is a must.
· At least 10 years in accounting / financial role ,with experience in food manufacturing, food services or retail industry would be advantage