The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Bonchon, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
· Coordinate, strategize, and prioritize the Customer Lifecycle Platform roadmap and align this with Data Strategy, Engineering, Business Operations, and Customer needs.
· Build the roadmap to make the CLP our competitive advantage by identifying where our customers can make better decisions and providing them with a platform to gain actionable insights with which to optimise core platforms.
· Set long-term roadmap and prioritize short-term deliverables for a data driven, customer focussed practice..
· Become a domain expert with a deep understanding of the e-commerce, data governance, and catalog landscape and acquire valuable insights using our data
· To work with FoodIT, Vendors, Digital Marketing and Operations to ensure that all product requirements are succinct and delivered on time and within budget.
· Draw on analytical and quantitative skills to define the right success metrics and critical metrics to measure effectiveness.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, business administration or related field
A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in product management, leading a portfolio of products and/or projects and driving them from inception through delivery
Relevant experience in a Digital food focused platform would be advantageous.
5 years of experience in Digital Marketing or Content Publication in a consumer facing digital channel.
Familiarity with modern CRM and CMS platforms and technologies.
Technically savvy and experienced with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility.
Worked on data platforms, customer engagement platforms, or streaming applications.
An empirical mindset with a natural ability to think through metrics, define the right metrics and hold teams accountable to tracking against these.
Ability to apply strategic frameworks to evaluate concepts and to make well-thought through decisions on the problems to invest time and resources against.
Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, address trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with peers and partners.
Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to adapt to your audience – presenting to leadership at different levels will be a regular occurrence.
A high degree of self-awareness and a willingness to actively listen.