Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Develop, implement, and maintain Learning & Development (L&D) systems to ensure that all people development policies and procedures in line with the Company’s philosophies and all relevant legal requirements.
Delivers workplace learning, performance improvement programs, and initiatives to best achieve long-term business success; add value in meeting brand needs by identifying and implementing learning and performance improvement strategies that support the brand’s strategic direction; promotes a continuous learning culture; partners with stakeholders to ensure operation leaders i.e. Operation Managers, Area Coaches, Managers’ and USC employees’ leadership skills are developed by means of their competencies and employees are trained on the needed skills to successfully perform their jobs to attain service excellence.
- Regularly benchmarks the L&D function with MFG Corporate Learning & Development KPI
- Ensure the efficient running of the Training department, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined are strictly adhered to.
- Markets the L&D function’s programs, Training programs and initiatives
- Creates and adheres to an annual budget for all L&D programs, Training resources and initiatives.
- Assists in coordinating and participates in employee relations events
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times, positively representing Swensen’s and MFG.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Support/ conduct various activities including manager meetings on a regular basis, manager’s conference and other functions.
- Advise Executive Committee and General Manager on L&D issues including HRM matters.
- Advise and assist HR Manager and Training Manager on L&D related matters to all personnel as and when required.
- Develop and deliver training programs as and when required and assist all Area coaches and OM in training requirements for their departments.
- Ensure Orientation programs is conducted and followed as per Brand guidelines.
- Ensure annual training plan in place as per outlet requirements.
- Preparation of budget information of L&D
- Establish goals, training and development of Training Manager and Training team in an assistant the carrying out their daily assignment.
- Plan, implement, and monitor L&D budget and plan
- Update L&D strategic plan annually
- Attend and actively participate Monthly HR Meeting
- Work closely with Corporate Human Resources in term of policy and procedure monthly meeting and reports, strategic planning, people development
- Minimum bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or any related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Human Resources field with international companies.
- Proficiency in English and computer literate.
- Strong skills in driving for results.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong skills in people management and development.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you