The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
- To own the digital consumer experience by monitoring and optimising adoption, activation, engagement and retention across digital business products example:
- Call Center Agent Portal
- Call Center CRM, CEM
- Voice of Customer
- Call Center Chat Bot
- Call Center Telephony
- Dependencies such as Redbook, Store Service etc
- Other Call Centers Minor has partnered with
- To work closely with the respective functional brand stake holders to align on business objectives and features which meet those objectives.
- To work with FoodIT, Partners, Delivery, Digital Marketing and Operations Team to ensure that all product requirements are succinct and delivered on time and within budget.
- To be the digital voice of the customer by collecting feedback across channels to generate actionable insights across the different functional units.
- Project/ Product Management
- Identify, prioritize, and monitor all Digital and related Technological Products for MINOR Group.
- Ensure appropriate formulation and definition of Product scope and objectives based on both customer needs and the needs and requirements of MINOR Group.
- Implement guidelines and procedures for Product planning and management.
- Deliver Products and requests within budget and time constraints.
- Digital Policies and Strategies:
- Assist to cascade, comply, and help to develop MINOR Group’s policies as they relate to the Digital marketplace and related information technology deployed within the MINOR Group businesses.
- Assist in develop, implement, maintain, and improve IT policies over the long, medium and short term period that support MINOR business objectives.
- Assist in develop, execute, and monitor Digital strategy for MINOR Group businesses.
- Communicate effectively using many written forms.
- Choose the appropriate vehicle and tone most appropriate for the message to be delivered.
- Express thoughts clearly in all verbal communications, one on one, or in any size group.
- Conduct meetings, verbally guiding and informing others.
- Use active, empathetic listening as a tool to understand and support each interaction, internal and external to the company.
- Effectively prepare and deliver internal presentations employing appropriate content, and customer and business focus.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service to the MINOR Group.
- Draw on analytical and quantitative skills to define the right success metrics and critical metrics to measure effectiveness.
- Passion for food and product is a requirement, but, moreover, be deeply curious, motivated by always trying to take your product “craftsmanship” to the next level and profoundly persistent.
- The Role will report directly to the Director B2B & Platforms, Global Digital within MINOR Group.
- Proven success delivering high quality user experiences in a fast-paced, agile environment. Experience orchestrating end-to-end functionality in an enterprise environment where different teams own different systems is a big plus.
- Ability to apply strategic frameworks to evaluate concepts and to make well-thought through decisions on the problems to invest time and resources against.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, address trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with peers and partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to adapt to your audience – presenting to leadership at different levels will be a regular occurrence.
- An empirical mindset with a natural predilection to think through metrics, define the right metrics and hold teams accountable to tracking against these.
- A high degree of self-awareness and a willingness to actively listen
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Law, Engineering, Finance or any related fields.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5 Years Strong knowledge and expertise in Digital, eCommerce, and information technology applications, systems, and technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in planning, designing, implementing and maintaining systems/applications in a large international company.
- Demonstrated commitment to improving service performance.
- Management capability to deal with complex technical and business related issues.
- Proficiency in formal Product management methodologies, including internal documentation, external communications and stakeholder engagement, and use of Product management tools.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you