Responsible for supporting the strategic planning and its implementation on Supply Chain solution to secure and deliver competitive advantages for MFG, and external business partners, to meet corporate objectives on products, quality, and price and service levels.
2. Main Responsibilities:
· Lead analysis, and information preparation for MFG’s supply chain strategy / policy / initiatives.
· Lead data formulation, analysis, insight finding and recommendation to fulfil business requirement, as well as to deliver COG and cost saving targets and relevant supply chain KPIs for all brands.
· As part of the cost saving objective, build data repository and conduct analysis of product cost break-down, total value chain cost, spending by category, supplier, market, brand to support decision making on volume consolidation, activity-based improvement in the value chain, as well as enabling product quality and service efficiency improvement.
· Follow up on saving achievement and report variances on a monthly basis using available tools and channels.
· Work in collaboration with all key stakeholders on driving and facilitating the successful outcome on sourcing strategic initiatives.
· Monitor and analyse global/local supply movement and price outlook of relevant cost components, which may influence supply and product cost.
· Act as the department’s expert to support people development, in regards to sourcing intelligence through analytical reporting and tools on regular and ad-hoc basis.
· Develop feasibility study, business case and supply chain model mainly to serve strategic initiative and investment decision on Global Supply Chain Capability Development, which involves, but not limited to, global vertical integration, make-vs.-buy decision, various partnership model, trading business model, global procurement office model, product cost saving.
· As part of feasibility study, conduct comprehensive analysis on specific product category’s supply chain, to suggest insights on key drivers in the end-to-end value chain concerning demand, supply, cost, quality, legislation impact, and sustainability in the global context, and their implication to MFG’s business objectives.
· Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
· Transform ideas, concepts, analysis, insights and/or business proposals into meaningful presentations and action plans. Verify assumptions and facts, and engage buy-in with relevant stakeholders.
· Perform other duties as assigned.