The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 2,000 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To ensure the availability and reliability of its key raw materials, Minor Food has two manufacturing plants which produce high quality, specialized cheeses and ice cream for Thai and international markets. Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited were founded in 1991 with manufacturing facilities in Nakornratchasima province.
- Minor Dairy Limited
MDL produces a variety of premium ice cream products and toppings for food brands under Minor Food such as Swensen's, Dairy Queen and Burger King, as well as supplying the same quality ingredients to leading customers outside the group
- Minor Cheese Limited
MCL produces a wide range of cheeses and cheese blends including mozzarella, cheddar, string cheese, Parmesan, mascarpone, cream cheese and sour cream. MCL is not only a key supplier to various restaurant operations of its parent, Minor Food, but is also a major supplier to companies in the Thai and regional food services sector.
- To support both management and team decision, by providing useful financial analysis information on timely and accurate manner
- Give and seek advice to improve financial returns. Direct deal with FD and support the Factory team based on analytical of timely and accurate financial information and also make recommendation for further improvement
- Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget on a continuous basis and also propose for area improvement.
- Help to manage selling price trends and issues including promotion and discount. Relate internal and external factors to marketing planning
- To take full responsibility for timely, accurate, and appropriate management information, including preparation of a monthly management financial report.
- To be responsible for the preparation of annual budget, which will involve in reviewing of future business plans to develop the budget.
- To perform financial planning e.g. production loss, sale and Margin break down and profit, allocation cost and expense, etc.
- Run Feasibility study for New Investment and control CAPEX of New Machine and Renovate.
- Apply and implement new software and ERP
- To improve working capital, return on assets and CAPEX management.
- Supervise day to day operations within the department and stimulate teamwork
- Strong leadership and relationship with other department.
- Able to work under pressure due to tight deadline
- In-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to deal with all levels of employees.
- Positive attitude and systematic thinking,
- Open and willing to learn and develop
- Knowledge Experience in Oracle will be advantage.
- Excellence computer skill (Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance or relating fields
- Master and CPA is a plus
- At least 5 years in accounting / financial role and feasibility study, with experience in manufacturing or food industry would be advantage,