The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
- Initiate and develop marketing programs to deliver company-s business goals-Review and revise marketing programs to ensure the results-Set up sales forecast and promotion target for each month promotions-Develop business plan/ marketing strategy/ marketing calendar/ new product development
- Maintain good working relationship and coordination with Operations team, Purchasing and New Product Development team with a view to ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans consistent with the company-s short and long terms sales and profit growth objectives.
- Create attractive promotion campaigns to raise our sale volume.
- Develop effective promotion and advertising programs in cooperation with Advertising Agency. Ensure budgeting control on promotion and advertising expenditure.
- Responsible for advertising campaign and know details concerning consumers and media publications
- Develop media plan and seek for new media opportunity to ensure the effectiveness of communication.
- Monitor sales performance, anticipates causes affecting performance, indicates magnitude of impact on sales and provide Management, Operation and Finance with attractive promotion campaign to raise sales volume.
- Work with Purchasing team and Finance to conduct value analysis and ensure favorable COG ratio to sales through cost implement project. Continue competitor and pricing analysis and try to position our product at the accessible price to consumers.
- Responsible for pre & post analysis of all marketing activities report to GM and Operations Team.
- Provide sales forecast for purchasing department .to insure effective stock management.
- Liaise with suppliers on join promotion.
- Manage relationship, marketing campaign, support fund with major business partners.
- Responsible for allocation of marketing budget between different mediums and promotion.
- Handle and manage Product Mix database.
- Identify stores with low sales volume and develop promotion campaign/activities to assist stores in achieving positive results.
- Develop grand opening programs for new stores opening that will build brand awareness in local community and drive traffic to the stores as well as stimulate product trial.
- Seek and deal with suppliers to produce marketing material and operation requirement.
- Monitor Marketing budget on a monthly basis.
- Support the stores by providing all Marketing Material as needed.
- Analyze market and competitors-Competitors activities update-Winning Brand Research summary / Brand Share Research summary
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor degree or Master in Marketing or any related fields.
- At least 5 year experience in directing and leading sales and marketing team of international companies.
- Experience in marketing communication, with good knowledge of restaurant operations and management.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills
- Strong driven for results
- Strong in innovative and people management
- Good connection and networking with the industrial bodies
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you