Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish, Benihana and Bonchon, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
- Lead and manage all corporate L&D activities. Collaborate with HR Business Unit and Line Managers across the business to ensure there is a consistent effortless learning experience for employees.
- Work closely with Line Manager and HRBU to provide effective training and development solutions.
- Be a champion of IDP. Lead, analyse and measure IDP of Corporate’s employees and assist HRBU to analyse and develop employees.
- Facilitate and curate the overall learning experience based on learner’s needs, values and behaviours for Corporate’s employees.
- Design and navigate increasingly complex learning solutions by defining functional competencies/success profile in corporate functions and delivering a blended learning road map plan e.g. Finance Academy, HR Academy, Supply Chain Academy etc.
- Play an influencer role and learning advisor not just within the corporate functions but also with learning partners, including those outside the L&D function.
- Be a certified internal facilitator for company orientation, leadership programmes, managerial skills and general skills.
- Be a champion of Learning Management System (LMS) and Enterprise Learning Portal for all stakeholders, ensuring that the systems work to their full potential.
- Assist L&D Director in developing multiple training courseware, e.g. orientation, onboarding, LMS and digital learning.
- Work with Corporate Communication team in promoting, engaging, motivating and facilitating change towards “Learning Organisation Culture”.
- Work with consultants, vendor and content providers to implement training & development activities/programmes.
- Seek and study L&D trends, research & insight, peer benchmarks and proven best practices to keep up Minor’s learning strategy, products and solutions to be the best in class.
- Provide necessary support on the learning and development matters for other Minor Food Hubs.
- Working 5 days a week (flexible hour)
- Occasional travel – overseas and domestic
- Able to work on holidays, as needed
- Conduct, facilitate classes and present in English
- Conduct a conference call in different time zone e.g. early morning or late night
- Single contributor without subordinates
- High level of personal interaction, e.g. one-on-one consultation
- Handling multiple projects
- Deliver Monthly Training ReportMonthly
- Deliver User Engagement report in LMSMonthly
- Deliver User Engagement report in enterprise learning portal Monthly
- Conduct Company Orientation for newcomersTwice a month
- Analyse IDP and come up with training solutionsAnnually
- Proficiency in English language and computer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong facilitating skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong people development skills (e.g. coaching and advisory)
- Learning and development technology savvy
- Minimum bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Management or any related fields.
- Minimum 8 years in learning and development experience with a minimum of 3 years in management level with multi-international companies.