The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To ensure the availability and reliability of its key raw materials, Minor Food has two manufacturing plants which produce high quality, specialized cheeses and ice cream for Thai and international markets. Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited were founded in 1991 with manufacturing facilities in Nakornratchasima province.
- Minor Dairy Limited
MDL produces a variety of premium ice cream products and toppings for food brands under Minor Food such as Swensen's, Dairy Queen and Burger King, as well as supplying the same quality ingredients to leading customers outside the group
The packaging technologist is managed, co-ordinated and conducted cross functional project team to develop and execute plans or activities required to successfully commercialize and launch new or existing packaging to meet customer requirements.
Main Responsibilities (หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบหลัก):
1. Packaging and Product Development
· Develop new packaging as customer required or assigned by R&D manager/ R&D Director.
· Lead project follow project management on new packaging.
· Conducted lab test, develop testing method, interpret testing result and report.
· Co-ordinate and conduct trial process in related project.
· Design and check labelling according to regulation and customer requirement.
· Collect sample and competitor benchmarking.
· Provide specifications.
· Verify in developing packaging/ formulations of new products and improved formulation of existing products.
2. Packaging Improvement
· Modify packaging for cost / quality improvement.
· Solve and investigate problem related to packaging property.
· Lead project follow project management on packaging changed.
· Co-ordinate / Interaction independently/ Assisted in basic work with cross functional team.
3. System Quality
· Quality system, GMP, HACCP, HALAL, ISO 9000, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, TIS/OHSAS 18001, ISO14001, ISO 50001, 5S.
- Food safety team.
- Internal audit team.
4. Responsible for any jobs assigned by superior
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Food Engineer, Material Science, Chemical Engineer or related field. Preferred with Packaging science and technology.
- At least 5 years working experience in packaging development, preferred Food industries.
- Other experiences, work industry or any specific experience required.
- Strong in Packaging Technology.
- Creative, Problem Solving and Self-motivated.
- Proactive, Interpersonal and Leading skills.
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Good command of English and Computer skills.
- Positive attitude, Can work hard under pressure with tight deadline.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you