Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
1. Job Purpose:
Ensure that procurement system is effective and all supplies, equipment, and relevant services are purchased while maintaining high quality standards and cost effectiveness. Integrated and provide Database Management strategy to support business. Drive transformational and initiatives for maintenance and pest control to provide best service for customers.
2. Main Responsibilities:
· Develop and planning a preventive maintenance strategy and improve pest control program.
· Manage and planning maintenance budgets and working on required weekly/monthly/yearly reports.
· Lead and manage facility staff and contractors to deliver uninterrupted facilities supply, facility support services, in a safe and controlled manner which deliver internal and external customer expectations.
· Accurately review team and vendor performance on individual and clearly identifying ways to improve performance and provide strategy for poor team and vendor performance Provide strategy for poor team and vendor performance.
· Strategically search alternative sources of supplied materials/ services to get lowest possible price with acceptable quality.
· Work proactively with key business partners to identify opportunities and to drive transformational business growth initiatives for maintenance and pest control.
· Manage to ensure delivery of database services within on time and more accurately for team
· Integrated and provide strategy to develop Database Management system for team
· Defining and support to consistent standards across systems to support initiatives of business
· Ensure all financial transactions and PO and payment process are properly controlled and complied with Accounting policy
· Analyze and evaluate financial monthly results for company improvement on expenses and ensuring results are in compliance with GAAP and accounting policies
· Oversee period-end closing processes, including managing, commenting for Financial Management
· Involve and drive for maintenance, pest control and replacement budgeting process (i.e., Long Term Plan, Annual Budget, Profit Plan)
· Manage expense accruals and payments to ensure that they are in line with the approved budgets;
· Create and develop new financial reporting process to be more transparent, simpler, cheaper and better
· Set up financial control process, procedure and policy and ensure all financial transaction and process are property
· Review performance an individual basis and provide a detail strategy and roadmap in both the short, medium and long term for enhanced performance of asset and to meet target
· Manage for Warehouse’s Management
· Working closely with the General Manager as necessary concerning all issues that need to be resolved.
· Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
· Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
· Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG.
· Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
· Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
3. Job Specifications:
- Abilities Computer skills ,Able to solve technical problems
- Able to communicate and work effectively with others
- Enthusiastic and efficient
- Able to solve spontaneous problems
- Fair and honest in work
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 10 years experience in procurement/purchasing