The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
Responsible for developing and managing global strategic supply chain (Planning/ Sourcing/ Logistic & Distribution) for MFG in all categories under Minor Food, including Minor Food brands, Minor Food factories, Minor Food International Hubs, and external business partners. This includes relevant supply chain activities for all ranges of products from food ingredients, food products, packaging, cleaning, and utensil to store equipment.
The primary objective is to develop and manage a strategic supply chain solution to secure and deliver competitive advantages for the company through supply chain foundation. Range of responsibilities specifically covered along supply chain, starting from planning, sourcing, quality assurance, and logistic & distribution.
This requires an intense and broad range of knowledge of both local & international supply chain capabilities and the ability to structurally analyse and influence all business partners to meet corporate objectives on products, quality, and price and service levels. This position also have to lead supply chain strategy for new market entry to establish the appropriate foundation to deliver competitive advantage.
- Develop and implement global/ local strategic supply chain structure (sourcing, planning, logistic & distribution) for business
- Develop and implement strategic global/ local supply chain initiatives, as well as price/cost analysis, and contract negotiation
- Manage and fulfil brand/ executive requirement, as well as deliver targeted COG and relevant supply chain KPI for all brands thru global/ local supply chain strategies & initiatives.
- Design and implement global/ local supply chain strategy and structural relationship with selected suppliers to maximize benefit to the business, and align with business strategy
- Implement structural supplier partnership, and implement supplier relationship management program as well as enhance supplier performance with strategic suppliers.
- Design and implement global/ local supply chain program to continuously improve/ optimize supplier capability and productivity
- Lead and manage global/ local supply movement and price outlook of relevant cost components, which may influence supply and product cost
- Intensively analyze suppliers’ capabilities and manage product categories for volume consolidation, improve product quality, provide more efficient service and reduce costs to achieve company objectives.
- Develop and implement strategy for international supply chain infrastructure to support new market entry.
- Coach supply chain team in each market to deliver people development to build and sustain the overall supply chain capability
- Lead and manage the development / recommendation and implementation of supply chain related costs saving initiatives as part of the Operation Excellence global initiative. Follow-up on savings achievement and report variances on a monthly basis using available tools and channels.
- Design and manage global/ local risk management program to evaluate and overcome any potential risk on supply or product cost to the business.
- Proactively work as a supply chain leader on global/ local supply chain relevance with management/ executives and other key functions.
- Manage day-to-day sourcing operation to support business requirement and overcome business target in short-long term.
- Develop and maintain good relation with industries, trades and Government authorities for good understanding and create proper infrastructure to support Supply Chain Management.
- Represent center of Supply Chain Operation Excellence to lead, develop, and monitor supply chain policy, standard procedure on relevant supply chain activity with individual country.
- Manage supply chain team to prepare and present global/local supply chain supply chain relevant matters and initiatives to relevant brands/ parties.
- Develop and manage program to achieve risk management objectives, target cost saving, reduction on total cost of ownership, increase total supply chain responsiveness, and operational efficiency.
- Manage and resolve the appropriate global/ local inventory coverage with relevant partners to meet company objectives; minimize stock shortages and write-off.
- Manage, and provide directions for managing exceptional global/ local supply chain situations, such as promotional stock allocation, production priorities, production changes, promotion changes, aging stock, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the MF.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong leadership skills and strategic thinking ability.
- Strong experience in corporate management, strategic supply chain and supply chain execution.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management principles, practices and procedures preferred, as well as experience with supply system.
- Strong project management and execution skill.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Engineering/ Food Science / Food Technology or related fields.
- At least 8 years work experience in food or related industries with solid knowledge and direct experience in supply chain, and corporate management in a dynamic environment. Must have successful record in a managerial position.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you