The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Bonchon, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
- Provides thought leadership to deliver creative and efficient technical solutions.
- Leads the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity.
- Works with architects to design business solutions by applying the right technology. Works with Lead eCommerce Architects to transform requirements in to solutions design.
- Works with cross functional resources to develop and gain approval for high level delivery plans of various sized software development projects based on a set of objectives (scope, delivery and technical approaches, risk, assumptions, staffing plans, other cost, and ongoing operational plans and cost).
- Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met or exceeded
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule
- Monitors and reports all project risks and issues; leads mitigation and resolution efforts to limit risks; escalates as needed
- Assists in establishing, enabling, and improving project management and software development methodologies, procedures and policies
- Coaches and mentors individuals on the project teams and provides feedback on performance to their leaders
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, business administration or related field
- Experience as a Technical Delivery Manager within an Agile environment
- Experience leading delivery management for technical integration projects within a Custom Development / Model 6 Capacity Environment
- Experience working within Agile/Waterfall Hybrid environment with ability to apply both principles
- Development background and good understanding of API integration is essential
- 5 - 8 years leading the project delivery of complex enterprise application systems, distributed applications, web applications, and system integration solutions
- 3 - 5 years project leadership in a deadline driven environment
- 3 - 5 years using SDLC multiple development methodologies such as Agile, RUP, Waterfall, etc.
- 2 - 3 years working with technology vendors
- System and/or Business Analysis experience required
- Application development, eCommerce and Process Improvement experience is advantageous