The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Bonchon, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
- Initiate, schedule, forecast, coordinate, manage and deliver all activities related to projects
- Ensure that project managers follow established standards and best practices
- Create and maintain project schedules, working closely with internal project sponsors and external partners to ensure project plans are integrated and key dependencies are identified
- Act as an escalation lead on his/her portfolio of projects
- Coordinate inter-project and inter-team dependencies and risks and leading risk management
- Demonstrate leadership by working with the business leads, Technical Product Managers and Product Managers to prioritize and refine User Stories, assist with integration efforts, and help secure resources
- Drive and hold teams accountable for change management
- Facilitate project post-mortems with all key partners and identify key areas for process improvements
- Degree in technology, business or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Significant knowledge of platform and/or SaaS system implementations and SDLC best practices
- Exceptional project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in cross-functional environment.
- Ability to communicate needs and schedules to business stakeholders and technology teams, as well as ensure plans are in place/standards are adhered to
- Position will require a level of confidence to hold the line with either external vendors or with internal teams to provide the highest level of advocacy for the project.
- Excellent communications skills, attention to details and confidence to take command and control of project delivery from initiation to production
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
- Thrives in complex, fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritize and make tough decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, computer science or engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in managing enterprise level integrations and implementations and 2+ years managing project teams