The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
To ensure that training and development activities for the store level are effectively planned, developed, implemented, monitored and evaluated in order to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the efficient running of the Training department including Good Food, Great Service, Excellent Coffee, and Store’s management team, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined are strictly adhered to.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all company products, services, and procedures.
- Develop, prepare, and update related manuals.
- Prepare and implement the annual/ monthly/ daily Training Plan and Calendar.
- Market the need, values and execution of training programmes.
- Establish and monitor all employee training records on Clubhouse, ensuring that they are kept up to date.
- Prepare and manage the Training budget, ensuring that the budget is strictly adhered to, that all costs are controlled and that expenditures are properly approved.
- Spend time at stores checking service/ products standards to identify training gaps, including skills, knowledge, personal hygiene, grooming, and etc and taking necessary actions to close gaps.
- Maximise employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling and multi-tasking to meet the business goals as well as customer expectations.
- Organise and conduct training programmes such as orientation, management training programmes, ensuring all employees successfully complete necessary training as required.
- Certify Training Stores and monitor their performance.
- Coach and counsels all employees when applicable, including the monitor of IDPs.
- Coordinate cross-exposure, internship, out-of-house and external training programmes as well as the use of outside training resources.
- Assist in the compilation and implementation of all employee communications.
- Ensure that Monthly/daily training report is completed on a timely basis.
- Prepare monthly Training reports and presentations.
- Ensure that all company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to.
- Conducts annual Performance Appraisal with direct subordinate.
- Actively participate in all HR activities.
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG and The Coffee Club.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Capability of training and development for all levels of staff.
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Strong skills in driving for results Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong skills in people management and development.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Business Management or any related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in training field with international companies.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you