Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
- Formulate and implement social media marketing advertising and content strategies to achieve company goals
- Develop and manage a creative and attractive social media content in different formats, including KOL and influencer campaign management
- Maintain daily operations for social media and online advertising campaigns on content creation, scheduling, advertising planning, monitoring and reporting
- Analyse social media campaigns efforts and results while maximising traffic and business, draw insights and recommendations
- Create social media content calendar and posting schedule across all platforms in conjunction with broader brand and business goals
- Ensure cross-functional alignment with other teams to drive channel growth and ensure campaigns are align with positioning and goals
- Data driven and proactively developing and testing new things
- Oversee community management
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercise responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the Minor Food.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven track record on managing and executing both paid and own social media campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Line and alike
- Excellent communication skills are a must combined with a disciplined experience background;
- Deep understanding in everything digital: social, mobile and alike
- Innovation and ideas and working as part of a team are essential;
- Willing to learn quickly and adapt to the exciting challenges in working across different brands
- Good professional judgement and confidence in dealing with external and internal stakeholders and different parties;
- Proficient in English
- Master/Degree holder in Media Advertising/ Communications or relevant subjects;
- Over 5 years of related experience