Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Be responsible for developing world class Sundaes, cake or any related products under Swensen-s in order to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and long term optimum growth.
- Support & lead development efforts for new promotion within the Functional Capabilities group.
Lead product development projects for flavor of the month, promotion(e.g. Sundaes, Cake) and any related new product concepts to deliver brand strategic growth
- Manage team of product development professionals and best in class for ice cream business of the country
- Collaborate and lead cross functional team to reach project objectives.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities, and work independently
- Work with sourcing team and vendors professionally to create innovation to Swensen’s
- Develop superior new products that meet the project deliverables, and/or contribute to the creation and execution of a stronger sparkling product strategy
- Applies basic food science knowledge in ingredient functionality and process technology to develop new or improved ice cream, beverage and cake products
- Demonstrates ability to understand and lead application of consumer research and experimental design (taste test verification)
- Show good communication skills both verbal and written, including timely and accurate documentation of work cascading to related parties to launch effectively at store level
- Passionate to follow up results of all new products launched, analyze and provide recommendation
- At least 5 yrs of experience in product development (dessert category) is a must
- Minimum bachelor degree in MS Food S or any related fields with certified training experience of light food products from credible institutes
- Provide thoughtful leadership on product development, technical and training skill to training and operations
- Analyze emerging consumer trends and develop insights on product solutions or opportunities
- Leadership, team work, initiative and follow through from prototype to full commercial scale
- Good verbal and written communication skills a must.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you.