The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees and responsible for obtaining market research, analysing data to create suitable campaigns and promotions to our customers. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization, keep their teams motivated and encourage creativity and innovation.
- Collaborate with the business team (Operations, R&D and Market team) to create and implement effective go to market strategies for new and existing products, events, campaigns and promotions.
- Direct market and customer research, forecasting, and competitive analysis to identify market opportunities and translate results into actionable insights for the operations team.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary.
- Direct the development and execution of an integrated digital marketing strategy that drives customer engagement and lead nurturing, while gathering and reporting meaningful data analytics for future decision making.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns and activities, including advertising, public relations, events, promotions and operation tools.
- Implement performance metrics and tracking tools to measure results.
- Collaborate with product management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners to create integrated marketing programs that drive interest, influence and achieve sales and growth targets.
- Lead the activities of the Marketing Communications Department, including managing annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget and analyse the market and competitors.
- Oversee integration, implementation, and measurement of the corporate brand strategy across all aspects of the business.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs by utilize data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the company’s databases and external data.
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing communication manager to any related marketing and communications to the brand from internal and external source
- Manage and Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials.
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG and Swensen’s.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities. Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to thrive in results-oriented environment
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques
- Strong project management and people management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strategic listening skills are necessary to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in data analysis and CRM
- Ability to define problems, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Strong organizational skills - attention to detail and Self-Motivator - willing to take the initiative
- Creative innovator with entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to travel independently, as needed and manage travel schedule
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the not-for-profit or association sector.
- Master in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you