Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
- Coordinate internal communication between franchisee and franchisor for marketing programmes and activities.
- Follow up on marketing programmes according to the marketing launch plan.
- Coordinate with franchisees and follow up on promotion execution report in all markets.
- Coordinate with production suppliers for marketing materials, artwork for distribution to all markets.
- Coordinate with franchisees and follow up on weekly consolidated reports to track weekly performance of all markets.
- Coordinate with franchisees and follow up on the on-going marketing performance for further analysis.
- Update weekly and monthly competitor activities.
- Update weekly and monthly franchisee marketing activities.
- Process operational memorandums
- Ensure update of Area Coach’s movement and store personnel movement.
- Coordinate with Operations team to manage all manuals e.g. recipes, SOPs, other operations manuals
- Responsible for completion and accuracy of Sales Management Sheets, Weekly Summary, QSC reports on a timely basis.
- Ensure accuracy of Area Meeting Minutes and distribute to all concerned.
- Operation Filing
- Complete and distribute related documentations
1. IFH Governance Filing (SharePoint/Web Portal) i.e. Product Library, Store Profile etc.
2. Centre of Excellence
- Operation Summary Report
- Collect QSC results for reporting on a monthly basis
- Collect Training Performance Records on a monthly basis
- Consolidate Franchisee Manpower Plans on a monthly basis
- Summarize Weekly Summary Report (WSR) on a weekly basis
- Update stores address details
- Handle and keep records of customer complaint.
- Update promotions to markets as needed
- Arrange meeting logistics (meeting room, facilities, etc.)
- Travelling arrangements (overseas and Local)
- Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Expense Claims
- Prepare memorandums for circulation (e.g. ‘limited time offer’ memos)
- Translation (e.g. NPD materials)
- Prepare draft and announce new store openings
- Maintain and update all data e.g. SharePoint
- Upload AOP to SharePoint
- Update menu price index
- Update product library
Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing Minor Food.
- Maintains strong, professional relationships with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keeps the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Good command of the English language.
- Computer literacy.
- Independent with self-drive and able to work with limited supervision.
- Good interpersonal and coordination skills.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- 2 years of relevant experiences in Marketing, Operations, or Coordination role.