Business Analyst - Business Enablement
Global Digital - Minor Food
Mid-Senior Level: Full-time
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
- Defines and aligns functional and operational specifications of based on business requirements
- Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met or exceeded
- Monitors and reports all project risks and issues; leads mitigation and resolution efforts to limit risks; escalates as needed
- Provides thought leadership to deliver creative and efficient technical solutions.
- Contributes to strategic plans for projects of high business complexity as a subject matter expert.
- Works with architects and development leads to design business solutions by applying the right technology.
- Assists in establishing, enabling, and improving project management and software development methodologies, procedures and policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, business administration or related field
- 3 - 5 years leading the project delivery of complex enterprise application systems, distributed applications, web applications, and system integration solutions
- 3 - 5 years project leadership in a deadline driven environment
- 3 - 5 years using SDLC multiple development methodologies such as Agile, RUP, Waterfall, etc.
- 2 - 3 years working with technology vendors
- System and/or Business Analysis experience preferred
- Application development, eCommerce and process improvement experience is advantageous